Happy in Your Own Skin…
Say Hello to Beautiful Skin & Goodbye to Cellulite!
Did You Know?
- The skin is the largest most important eliminative organ in the body and is responsible for one quarter of the body’s detoxification each day?
- The skin eliminates over one pound of waste acids each day in the average adult, most of it through the sweat glands?
- That the skin is the last to receive nutrients in the body, yet the first to show signs of imbalance or deficiency?
Dry brushing is a way to stimulate all the above organs of detoxification because it provides a gentle internal massage.
Dry Brushing Dry brushing is promoted as a preventative for dry skin and a way to exfoliate the skin, thus stimulating skin renewal that is super soft to the touch, but there are many other benefits as well.
Benefits of Dry Skin Brushing Explained:
- Removes cellulite
- Cleanses the lymphatic system
- Removes dead skin layers
- Strengthens the immune system
- Stimulates the hormone and oil-producing glands
- Tightens the skin preventing premature aging
- Tones the muscles
- Stimulates circulation
- Improves the function of the nervous system
- Helps digestion
- AND it’s easy, inexpensive and invigorating!
Tips and Tricks for Dry Brushing:
Always dry brush your dry and naked body before you shower or bathe because you will want to wash off the impurities from the skin as a result from the brushing action. You can do the brushing head-to-toe or toe-to-head. It really doesn’t matter as long as the entire body is brushed. Long sweeping strokes starting from the bottom of your feet upwards, and from the hands towards the shoulders, and on the torso in an upward direction help drain the lymph back to your heart.
Skin brushing should be performed once a day, preferably first thing in the morning. A thorough skin brushing takes about 10 to 15 minutes. Another secret is if you can also while in the shower go from a hot to cold back to hot water cycle will increase circulation also.