- Never skip breakfast: Skipping breakfast might seem like it can lead to weight loss, but it’s doing just the opposite. Enjoying a high-protein, high-fiber breakfast keeps you energized throughout the morning, while forgetting breakfast actually slows down your metabolism.
- Move every day: Start the day with a dose of exercise, high-intensity only takes minutes a day. It is a healthy change worth making.
- Eat whole foods: Weight loss is built on more than counting calories! Reach for natural, unprocessed foods to keep the whole body working at its top potential while helping keep off unwanted pounds.
- Drink more water all day: Gulping plenty of water prevents headaches from warmer temperatures, but it also improves your mood and skin. Water also suppresses appetite, and helps with belly bloat.
- Laugh more: Laughing helps keep stress levels low and positive feelings high. You might be surprised to learn that studies have shown that adults who have a sense of humor live longer than those who don’t.
- Get to bed on time: Not getting enough sleep can lead to a whole list of health consequences from higher blood pressure to memory loss. Be sure to get at least seven hours of sleep every night to keep you alert and energized to take on the day.